Monday, November 06, 2006

Not for the faint of heart.


So, I know I just got done saying that I needed to be less morbid, but I just need to share this with you. I want you all to get a good look at Nothando. She is my statistic. Nothando is the face of the AIDS pandemic, and I'm going to do all that i can to make sure that she and all the other millions are not forgotten. In order to put an end to this, we will all have to take some personal responsibility for it. When you look at this picture, please ask yourself what this means to you, in your own life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh....i dont know what to say. That poor baby.....Seeing the face that belongs to that name, and Sparrow in general, really puts things in perspective. Makes them real.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home