Monday, March 15, 2010

Beware the Ides of March


March 15, 2010 has actually arrived, and I'm embarking on my Antarctic voyage.

This is a huge endeavor for various reasons... (In fact, it is feeling much bigger now that it is really happening!)

For me, this means achieving a life-long dream of conquering every continent! Out of my lifetime, this will be Number 7! (For this trip around the world, it is the 6th continent I've touched so far.)

I am facing many fears, today, as well... and putting to good use my favorite quote...

A ship in a harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are made for.

Since there is no one else here to say it, I'll say it myself:
Bon Voyage!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

actually, i just received a "bien viaje!"
:O)

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home